To qualify for a High School Diploma, students are required to obtain a minimum of 100 credits. These credits include the following:
- 15 credits in English (including English 30-1 or 30-2)
- 15 credits in Social Studies (including Social Studies 30-1 or 30-2)
- 10 credits in Math (including one of Math 20-1, 20-2 or 20-3)
- 10 credits in Science (including one of Science 24, Biology 20, Chemistry 20, Physics 20 or Science 20)
- 3 credits in Physical Education 10
- 3 credits in CALM 20
- 10 credits from CTS, Fine Arts or Second Languages
- 10 credits in any 30-level courses in addition to English and Social Studies
The above requirements are minimal, and we recommend that students take a variety of courses to explore various opportunities. The more credits students earn the stronger their high school transcript appears, therefore we encourage students to graduate with at least 110 credits.
Find out what's necessary for finishing high school here.